Western Films
Western Stars
Westerns TV
Where Are Famous People Buried?
Year In Music
Year In Westerns

Who Am I?
Longest Running American Television Series

These are all well known TV Shows.  I will give you some information and you pick the correct program.  "Check Your Answers" at the end of the page.

Take 2 points for each right answer.  Maximum this page: 20 points!

Alan's TV Shows FUN Trivia Q&A.  Trivia powered by ABE1) November 6, 1947 is the first day I came on TV. I've been on every Sunday since then. I am a weekly American television news/interview program produced by NBC.
Who Am I?

1. One Life to Live

2. Make Room for Daddy

3. Meet the Press

4. Tom and Jerry Show

2) I begin on CBS on May 3, 1948. I am the flagship nightly television news program of the American television network CBS. The network has broadcast this program since 1948, and has used the current title since 1963.
Who Am I?

1. ABC Evening News

2. FOX Evening News

3. CBS Evening News

4. NBC Evening News

3) I am an American daytime television drama and is credited by the Guinness Book of World Records as being the longest-running soap opera in production and the longest running drama in television and radio history, from January 25, 1937 to September 18, 2009.
Who Am I?

1. The Bad News Bears

2. The Guiding Light

3. You Light Up My Life

4. Come Home

4) I am an anthology program on American television.  I begin on December 24, 1951 on NBC.  Today, I'm seen on CBS, beginning in 1951 and still continuing today.
Who Am I?

1. American Greeting

2. Hallmark Hall of Fame

3. The Esso Hour

4. A&P Fun Thyme

5) I am an American late-night talk and variety show airing on NBC since September 27, 1954. I am the third longest-running entertainment program in U.S. television history.
Who Am I?

1. The Today Show

2. The Afternoon Show

3. The Evening Show

4. The Tonight Show

6) I initially aired in March 1956 on 13 stations with founder Pastor George Vandeman as speaker. I make history as the first religious telecast to air in color.
Who Am I?

1. It Is Written

2. The Bible

3. One Life to Live

4. The Cross We Carry

7) I am a sports anthology series on American television that ran from 1961 to 1998 and was originally hosted by Jim McKay. The title continued to be used for general sports programs regularly until 2006, and still is occasionally used today. As the title suggests, it aired on the American Broadcasting Company.
Who Am I?

1. Professional Bowler's Tour

2. Wide World of Sports

3. Wide World of Maps

4. Greatest Games

8) I was first broadcast on February 23, 1967 on National Educational Television, making me the longest running show of its type on PBS. John Davenport is the original host.
Who Am I?

1. Washington Week

2. Today in America

3. Washington Times

4. The News Fit to Hear

9) I am a children's television series which runs in the United States from 1953 to 1994 as well as at various times in Australia, Canada, Japan, Puerto Rico, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.  The program is targeted at preschoolers (children five years of age or younger).
Who Am I?

1. Ted Mack

2. Talent Scouts

3. Kid's Hour

4. Romper Room

10) I am an American investigative television newsmagazine, which runs on CBS since 1968. The program is created by long time producer Don Hewitt who set it apart by using a unique style of reporter-centered investigation. It is among the top-rated TV programs for much of its life, and has garnered numerous awards over the years. It is considered by many to be the preeminent investigative television program in the United States.
Who Am I?

1. 60 Minutes

2. Hour of Power

3. Hold It

4. Come to Meeting

Longest Running American Television Series
(Answers)

1) C. 2) C. 3) B. 4) B. 5) D. 6) A. 7) B. 8) A. 9) D. 10) A.

Score for this page: _______