Prep Time: 35 min
- 2 - pounds seedless green or red
grapes, cut into small bunches
- 2 - pints strawberries (4 cups)
- 1 - honeydew melon, peeled and sliced
- 1 - cantaloupe, peeled and sliced
- 6 - medium apricots, pitted and cut in
- 4 - medium kiwifruit, peeled and
- 2 - cups sour cream
- 1/2 - cup packed brown sugar
- Fresh white currants, if desired
- Arrange grapes, strawberries, honeydew
melon, cantaloupe, apricots, and kiwifruit on large platter.
- Mix sour cream and brown sugar.
- Garnish with currants and serve with