Greek-Style Layered Spread
Looking for an easy and delicious appetizer for your
next party? This recipe is sure to be a favorite!
4 1/2 cups
Prep time: 15 min.
Chilling time: 1 hr.
- Spread Ingredients:
- 1 - cup sour cream
- 1 - package (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 2 - Tablespoons Ranch Seasoning
- Toppings Ingredients:
- 1 - cup chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 - cup sliced ripe or kalamata olives
- 1/2 - cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 - Tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, cream
cheese, and seasoning.
- Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Spread onto large serving plate to 1 inch of
- Top with spinach leaves, olives, and feta cheeses.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to blend
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts right before
- Serve with crackers.