Spinach Parmesan Dip
Prep Time: 15 min
- 1 1/2 - cups sour cream
- 1 - cup mayonnaise
- 1 - package (10-ounce) frozen chopped spinach,
- 1 - can (8-ounce) water chestnuts, drained,
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimento, drained
- 2 - Tablespoons Parmesan & Herb Seasoning
- Assorted crackers and/or cut-up crisp vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise,
spinach, chestnuts, pimento, and seasoning.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to
- Serve with crackers and/or cut-up vegetables.
Page 1 of 1