Dilled Deviled Eggs
Makes 12 servings
Prep Time: 30 min
- 6 - eggs, hard-cooked , peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 - can (4 1/4-ounce) deveined medium shrimp,
rinsed, drained, reserve 12 shrimp
- 2 - Tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 - Tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed*
- 1/8 - teaspoon pepper
- 2 - teaspoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 1 - Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 - teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Fresh dill weed sprigs
- Cut eggs crosswise in half. Remove yolks from egg
whites and set egg whites aside.
- In a medium bowl, place cooked egg yolks and mash
- Add mayonnaise, shrimp, green onions, dill weed,
pepper, mustard, lime juice, and hot pepper sauce. Mix well.
- Spoon about 1-Tablespoon egg yolk mixture into
each egg white.
- Garnish with reserved shrimp and sprig of dill.
Cover and refrigerate.
*Substitute 1 teaspoon dried dill weed.
Page 1 of 1