Reuben In A Round
16 (1/2-cup) servings
Prep Time: 20 min
Chilling time: 2 hrs
- 2 - cups sour cream
- 1/2 - cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 - cup sliced green onions
- 8 - ounces (2 cups) Deli Swiss or Muenster Cheese, shredded
- 8 - ounces sliced deli corned beef, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 - can (8-ounce) sauerkraut, rinsed, drained
- 2 - teaspoons caraway seed
- 1 - round (1-pound) unsliced pumpernickel, rye or sourdough bread
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together sour cream, cheese, corned
beef, and caraway seed. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Cut thin slice off top of bread. Hollow out center of bread, leaving
- Cut hollowed out bread into bite-sized pieces.
- Spoon dip into bread shell. Serve Reuben mixture with reserved bread
Alan's Kitchen Tip: Serve dip with fresh vegetable dippers.
Page 1 of 1