Olive Roquefort Cheese Ball
1 large or 2 small balls
Prep Time: 20 min
Chilling Time: 2 hrs
- 12 - ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 - pound butter
- 1 - (1 1/4-ounces) triangle Roquefort cheese
- 1/2 - cup chopped green olives
- 1 to 1 1/2 - Tablespoons finely minced onion
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Chopped pecans and/or parsley flakes
- In a mixing bowl, mix soften cream cheese,
butter, and Roquefort cheese with a electric mixer.
- Mix well. Add olives, onion, salt and pepper.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Form into 1 large or 2 small cheese balls. Roll
in pecans or parsley flakes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Page 1 of 1