Prep Time: 5 minutes
Baking Time: 25 minutes
- 2 - cups small pretzels (twists)
- 2 - cups bite-sized corn squares
- 1-1/2 - cups cheese crackers
- 1-1/2 - cups honey roasted peanuts or
- 2 - Tablespoons melted butter or
- 1 - teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 - teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 - teaspoon Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 - teaspoon Ground Red Pepper
- 1/4 - teaspoon Garlic Powder
Preheat oven to 300�F.
- In a large bowl, mix pretzels, cereal,
crackers and peanuts.
- In a small bowl, mix butter, Worcestershire
sauce, chili powder, cumin, oregano, red pepper, and garlic powder.
- Pour over pretzel mixture and toss to
- Spread mixture evenly in ungreased
15x10-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly
toasted, stirring halfway through baking time.
- Cool completely. (Mixture crisp as it