32 cups snack
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 10 min.
- 2 - bags 94% Fat Free microwave popcorn
(any flavor), popped (24 cups)
- 6 - cups Cheddar flavor corn snacks
- 2 - cups fat-free pretzel sticks
- 2 - Tablespoons reduced-fat
margarine-type product, melted
- 1 - teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 - teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 - cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 300�F.
- Divide popcorn, corn snacks and pretzels
between two 2-gallon plastic food-storage bags.
- Mix margarine-type product, chili
powder, cumin and garlic powder; pour over mixture in bags. Seal bags
and shake to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Seal bags and
shake to coat.
- Pour mixture into two ungreased
rectangular pans, 13x9x2 inches.
- Bake 10 minutes and cool.
- Store in airtight container.
Alan�s Kitchen Picnic & Tailgate
Planning a large picnic or tailgate get-together? Double this recipe. It
can be made several days in advance and stored in airtight containers
until the big event.