Chili Cheese Dip
Makes 20 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
1) In a large nonstick skillet, brown beef. Cook until completely
2) Add onions and cook until clear.
3) Add chili with beans, tomato sauce, and cheese.
4) Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until cheese has
melted and mixture is heated though.
5) Add hot pepper sauce to taste. Serve with corn chips.
This recipe should be made with
processed cheese because it melts better than regular cheese. You'll
find that a Mexican, pepper-flavored processed cheese will work well
Page 1 of 1