Prep Time: 10 min.
- 12 - cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 - cup Margarine
- 2 - teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1 - teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 - teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 - teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 - teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 - teaspoon garlic powder
- Place popcorn in large bowl.
- Melt margarine in 1-quart
saucepan over low heat (2 to 3 minutes).
- Stir Worcestershire sauce into
- Drizzle over popcorn and toss to
- In a small bowl, you want to
combine paprika, seasoned salt, dried basil leaves, dried
marjoram leaves, dried thyme leaves and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle over popcorn and toss
to evenly coat.
- Serve immediately.