Warm Focaccia Pizza Bread
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cooking Time: 15 Min.
- 1/2 - cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 - cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded
- 2 - Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 - Tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil
- 6 - ounces cooked chicken, sliced (about
- 6 - slices tomato
- 2 - (6-inch) prebaked pizza crusts
Preheat oven to 450 - degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine Mayonnaise,
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and basil.
- Stir in chicken.
- Evenly spread on pizza crusts, then
top with tomato and remaining 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crust is
golden brown and cheese is melted.