Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 25 min.
- 3 cups Original Bisquick� mix
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Barbecue sauce or chili sauce, if
Preheat oven to 350�F. Lightly grease
bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x2x1 inch.
- In a large bowl, you want to stir together
Bisquick, sausage, cheeses, milk, rosemary, and parsley, using hands
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Place in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.
- Immediately remove from pan.
- Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft):
Preheat oven to 375�F. Decrease Bisquick to 2 1/2 cups; stir in 1/2 cup
all-purpose flour. Bake 25 to 30 minutes.