Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 15 min.
- 2 - cans (8-ounces) refrigerated dinner
- 2 - packages (3-ounces each) cream
- 1/4 - cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 - teaspoons milk
- 12 - slices Fully Cooked Premium
Precooked Bacon, heated according to package directions and finely
- 2 - Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Separate dough into 8 rectangles and
firmly press perforations to seal.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese,
onion and milk
- Stir until well blended.
- Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese
mixture over each rectangle and sprinkle each with bacon.
- Roll up each rectangle starting at the
longest side and pinch edges to seal.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices and place on
ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden
- Serve warm.