Italian Party Bites
Makes 16 (2-piece) servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 - (12-inch) or 2 (8-inch)
prepared pizza crusts
- 1 - cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 - cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 - cup thinly sliced vegetables, such
as red bell pepper, zucchini and mushrooms
- 1 - Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 - teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 - teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 - cup sliced black olives
Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust
on large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix mozzarella and
- in medium bowl, toss vegetables and 1/2
cup of the cheese mixture, olive oil, Italian seasoning and garlic
- Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Top with olives and remaining cheese
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is
- Cut into 2-inch pieces to serve.