Chipped Beef on Toast
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 10 min.
Preheat oven to 300-degrees F.
1) In a small nonstick skillet, heat butter.
2) Add onion and green peppers. Cook over medium heat onions
3) Add cream cheese and stir over low heat until it softens.
Remove from heat.
4) Add sour cream, white pepper, dill weed, and red pepper
5) Tear dried beef into small pieces and add to cream cheese
6) Spoon mixture into an 8-inch pie pan. Top with nuts.
7) Heat in oven for 10 minutes or just until heated through.
8) Serve with toast bread cut in quarters or with crackers.
As a good addition to this recipe, you can used
Page 1 or 1