- 1-2/3 cup Fajita Marinade, divided
- 1-1/2 pounds flank or skirt steak,
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese or Mexican
Corn & Avocado Salsa Ingredients
- 2/3 cup Fajita Marinade
- 1 cup minced red onion
- 1-1/2 cups corn kernels
- 1 cup seeded, diced tomatoes
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Optional: minced cilantro
- In a large plastic bag, marinate the
beef in 1 cup Fajita Marinade.
- Beef can be marinated overnight.
- Remove meat from the plastic bag and
- Broil or grill to desired doneness.
- Slice meat diagonally and place
slices of meat on a warm tortilla topped with the salsa, sour
cream and cheese. Roll to close.
Corn and Avocado Salsa Directions
- In a non-stick skillet, saut� onion
in 2/3-cup marinade.
- When onions are limp, transfer to a
bowl and cool.
- Add corn, tomatoes, avocado, lime
juice, salt, and cilantro. Cover the surface of the mixture with
plastic wrap before refrigerating.