Hearty American Cheeseburger
Makes 6 servings (1 burger each)
Prep Time: 15 min
Grilling Time: 14 min
- 1/2 - cup Thick & Hearty Steak Sauce, divided
- 1/3 - cup Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1-1/2 - lb. ground beef
- 1 - large yellow or red onion, cut into 6 slices
- 6 - Cheese Singles
- 6 - onion rolls, partially split
- 6 - lettuce leaves
- 6 - slices tomato
Preheat grill to medium-hot heat.
- Mix 1/4 cup of the steak sauce and relish until well blended.
- Shape meat into 6 (1/4-inch-thick) patties.
- Grill or broil burgers and onion slices 5 to 7 minutes on each
side or until burgers are cooked through and onion slices are
tender, occasionally brushing with remaining 1/4 cup steak sauce.
- Top burgers with Singles and continue grilling or broiling
until Singles begin to melt.
- Cover bottom halves of rolls with lettuce. Top with
cheeseburgers, onion, tomato, relish mixture and tops of rolls.
Page 1 of 1