Black Jack Burgers
Prep Time: 15 min
Grilling Time: 15 min
- 1/2 - cup mayonnaise
- 2 - Tablespoon Creole mustard
- 8 - tomato slices
- 8 - thin red onion slices
- 1 - Tablespoon vinaigrette dressing
- 6 - teaspoon Cajun seasoning mix
- 1 - pound lean ground beef, formed into 4
- 4 - slices Monterey jack cheese
- 4 - sesame seed buns, split
Preheat grill to medium-hot heat.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise and Creole
mustard thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate.
- In separate bowl, toss tomatoes and
onions in vinaigrette dressing to coat. Cover and reserve.
- Season each beef patty on both sides with
1-1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning mixture.
- Grill to 160°F internal temperature.
- Top with 1 slice cheese and melt under
- Spread 1 Tablespoon Creole mayonnaise on
each side of bun.
- Place 2 slices of tomato and onion on
bottom half of each bun.
- Top with grilled burger and top of bun.
Page 1 of 1