- 1 - whole salmon fillet, 18 inches
long (about 2-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 - Tablespoon lemon zest (zest of 1
- 3 - sprigs fresh dill, snipped
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Lemon wedges
- Immerse an untreated, 20-inch cedar
plank suitable for cooking use in water.
- You want virgin cedar. At cookware
stores, you will find them made for food preparation.
- Soak at least 1 hour or up to 1
- Place salmon fillet, skin side down,
on soaked plank.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest, dill, salt,
Prepare grill to medium heat according to
- Place planked salmon in center of
- Grill for 25 to 30 minutes or until
salmon is opaque in center and flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.