Grilled Fish Tacos
Prep Time: 30 min.
Grilling time: 12 min.
- Filling Ingredients
- 1/2 - pound frozen cod or other mild
whitefish fillets, thawed
- 1 - Tablespoon Butter, melted
- 1 - package (1.25-ounce) taco
- 1/2 - cup Sour Cream
- 2 - Tablespoons milk
- 8 - hard corn tortilla shells or
soft flour tortillas
- 4 - ounces (1 cup) Cheddar Cheese,
- Toppings Ingredients
- Chopped avocado, chopped tomatoes,
shredded coleslaw mix, sliced green onions, as desired
Preheat gas grill on medium or charcoal
grill until coals are ash white.
- Arrange cod fillets in single layer on
heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with
2 tablespoons taco seasoning, turning to coat.
- Place aluminum foil with cod onto grill.
- Grill for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish
in no longer translucent and flakes easily with fork.
- While grilling fish, you want to combine
sour cream, milk and remaining taco seasoning in small bowl.
Heat taco shells as directed on package.
- To serve, you want to break fish into
bite-sized chunks; place into taco shells.
- Sprinkle with cheese; add toppings, as
desired. Drizzle with sour cream mixture.