Easy Lemon Grilled
Makes 6 servings.
1/2 - cup unsalted butter, softened
1 - garlic clove, crushed
6 - catfish filets, about 5 to 7 ounces each
2 - Tablespoon lemon pepper
Prepare grill to medium – hot heat
according to manufacturer's suggestion.
- In a bowl, add butter and
- Mix well.
- Coat both sides of filets lightly with
some of the butter mixture and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Place filets on grill rack in covered
- Grill for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Turn and baste with remaining butter
- Grill for 5 minutes more or until fish
Barbecue Facts & Tips