Vinaigrette Shrimp Salad
Makes 4 servings.
1 - cup fresh snow peas
2 - cup lightly packed torn spinach
2 - cup torn red-tip leaf lettuce
1 - cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 - can (11- ounces) mandarin orange
1 - pound peeled, cleaned large shrimp
Non-stick cooking spray
1/2 - teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
Grilling non-stick spray
1/2 - cup fat-free raspberry vinaigrette
- In boiling water, cook snow peas for 1 to
2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Cool in cold water.
- In large bowl, toss
spinach, lettuce, mushrooms, and oranges.
- Add snow peas and set aside.
large bowl, spray shrimp with cooking spray for 5 seconds.
- Then sprinkle
with lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Place on skewers.
Prepare grill to medium heat according to
- Spray cold grill and utensils well with
- Position grill 3 to 4 inches from heat.
- Grill for 5 to 7
minutes until opaque.
- Top salad with warm cooked shrimp and dressing.
Barbecue Facts & Tips