- 1/3 - cup chicken broth
- 1/4 - cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 - cup cider vinegar
- 1 - Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 - Tablespoon catsup
- 1 - green onion, thinly sliced
(white and green parts)
- 1-1/2 - teaspoon dry sherry
- 1-1/2 - teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 - Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 - Tablespoon cold water
- In a small saucepan, add chicken
broth, brown sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, catsup, green onion,
sherry, and soy sauce.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water.
- Stir into
- Over medium heat, cook and stir until thickened and
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
- Best served warm with
grilled pork, chicken, turkey, or fish, or brush on meat during
last 10 minutes of grilling time.