- 1 - small tomato, peeled and
- 1/2 - medium cucumber, peeled
- 1/2 - cup plain yogurt
- 1 - Tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 - small clove garlic, minced
- 1 - Tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
or 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 - teaspoon snipped fresh mint
or 1/4 tsp. dried mint leaves, crushed
- Dash salt
- Finely chop tomato and drain.
Grate cucumber and drain well.
- In a small bowl, add plain
yogurt, onion, garlic, parsley, mint and salt.
- Stir together.
Stir in tomato and cucumber.
- Cover with plastic wrap, place in
refrigerator and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve with grilled lamb.