Prep Time: 15 min.
Marinade Time: 2 hrs.
Grilling Time: 20 min.
- 2 - pork tenderloin, about 1-1/2 lbs. total
- 5 - teaspoon chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- In small bowl, add chili powder, oregano,
cumin, garlic and vegetable oil. Mix.
- Rub mixture over all surfaces of tenderloins.
Place in large resealable plastic bag.
- Refrigerate tenderloins 2 to 24 hours.
Preheat grill to medium-hot fire according to
- Grill tenderloins for 15 to 20 minutes
(turning occasionally) or until done (internal temp 155°F).