- 4 - Thick Center Cut Loin Chops, trimmed, cut
into 1-inch cubes
- 4 - Tablespoon taco seasoning mix or 4
- 1/2 - green bell pepper, seeded and cut into
- 1/2 - large onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch
- 4 - wooden or metal skewers
Preheat grill to medium-hot fire according to
- In resealable plastic bag, place pork cubes
with seasoning until pork is evenly coated.
- Thread pork cubes, alternating with pepper and
onion pieces, onto skewers.
- Grill kabobs, turning occasionally, until pork
is nicely browned and done (internal temp 155°F).