Makes 1 to 2 servings
- 1 - cup fresh, regular, brewed coffee
- 1 - cup sliced frozen or fresh
- 1/4 - cup strawberry preserves
- 2 - scoops vanilla (or strawberry) ice
- 5 or 6 - ice cubes
- Pour the hot coffee into a blender jar.
- Add the strawberries, preserves, and ice
- Blend together.
- With the blender motor running at the
highest speed, drop in the ice cubes one at a time, and mix until
mixture is very cold and frothy.
- Pour into one large or two medium-sized
glasses and serve immediately.
Make just before leaving. Place in large thermos
to keep cold. Just before serving, stir. However, it may lose