Chilled Mocha Cooler
4 (1-cup) servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
- 1 - cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 - cup Half & Half
- 1-1/2 - cups hot water
- 2 Tablespoons freeze dried coffee crystals
- 2 - cups vanilla ice cream
- In a 5-cup blender container, combine milk
chocolate chips and half & half.
- Cover and blend for 2 to 3 minutes or until
- In a small bowl, mix hot water and coffee
crystals in small bowl. Stir until dissolved.
- Add coffee mixture and ice cream to half &
half mixture in blender.
- Cover and blend on medium speed for 2 to 3
minutes or until smooth and frothy.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until well chilled.
- At serving time, you want to blend for 1 to 2
minutes or until frothy.
- Fill each glass 3/4 full with coffee mixture and
top with 1 scoop vanilla ice cream.