Icy Strawberry-Kiwi Drink
Makes about 2 quarts or 8 servings, about 1 cup each
Prep Time: 5 min.
- 1 - tub Crystal Light Tropical Passions
Strawberry Kiwi Flavor Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix
- 2 - quart (8 cups) water
- 24 - frozen strawberries (about 2 cups)
- In large plastic or glass pitcher, place
- Add water and stir until mix is dissolved.
- Pour evenly into eight tall glasses.
- Add 3 frozen strawberries to each glass.
Alanís Kitchen Tip: How to Freeze
Freeze cleaned hulled strawberries, stem-sides down, in shallow pan. When
frozen, transfer to resealable freezer-weight plastic bag. Return to freezer
until ready to use.