Hot Buttered Cranberry
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 16 to 20 min.
- 5 - cups apple cider or
- 4 - cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 - (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 6 - Tablespoons butter, cut into
- 2 - Tablespoons honey
- Cinnamon sticks, if desired
- In a 3-quart saucepan, you want to
combine apple cider, cranberry juice cocktail and cinnamon stick .
- Cook over medium heat for 8 to 10
minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
- Continue cooking for 8 to 10 minutes
or until heated through and flavors are blended.
- Remove from heat. Remove cinnamon
stick and discard.
- Add butter and honey. You want to
stir until butter melts.
- To serve, ladle into heated mugs.
Garnish with cinnamon stick, if desired.