Ice Cream Parlor Chocolate Malted Milk
4 (1 1/4-cup) servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
- 3/4 - cup Milk
- 1/4 - cup instant malted milk
- 4 - cups (1-quart) chocolate ice
- Crushed malted milk balls
- In 5-cup blender container,
combine milk and malted milk powder.
- Blend at medium speed, stopping
blender frequently to scrape sides, for 30 to 40 seconds or
until malted milk powder is dissolved.
- Add ice cream; continue blending,
stopping blender frequently to scrape sides, for 30 to 40
seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve
- Sprinkle with crushed malted milk balls.
Page 1 of 1