Strawberry Crunch Tornado Milkshake
2 to 3 servings
Prep Time: 10 min
- 1/2 - cup cold milk
- 2 - cups (1 pt.) vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 - cup HERSHEY'S Strawberry Syrup
- About 1/4 - cup HERSHEY'S Chocolate Shell Topping (shake well
- In a blender container, place milk, ice cream and strawberry
syrup. Cover and blend until smooth and thick.
- Immediately pour shell topping over top of milk shake mixture.
- Let stand about 30 seconds or until shell topping begins to
- Stir or blend just until milkshake appears speckled with chocolate
bits (do not over-blend).
- Garnish as desired and serve immediately.
Page 1 of 1