Creamy Tropical Smoothies
Prep Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks*
- 1 cup Vanilla Half & Half
- 1 can (11-ounce) mandarin orange
- 1 container (6-ounce)
coconut-flavored yogurt or your favorite flavor yogurt
- 1 banana or mango, peeled,
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime or
lemon juice, if desired
- Toasted coconut, if desired
In 5-cup blender container, you want
to add frozen pineapple, half & half, mandarin orange, yogurt,
banana or mango, and lime or lemon juice.
Cover and blend on HIGH until
Pour into 2 (16-ounce) glasses.
Sprinkle with toasted coconut, if
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
A variety of frozen fruit is available in the freezer section of the
grocery store. You may substitute 2 cups of any frozen fruit blend for
the pineapple. Frozen fruit makes smoothies creamy and icy cold and
eliminates the need for ice cubes.
Page 1 of 1