- cup skim milk
- teaspoon white vinegar
- cup all-purpose flour
- cup SPLENDA Granular
- teaspoon baking powder
- teaspoon baking soda
- cup chopped black walnuts
Tablespoon no-fat sour cream
egg or equivalent in egg substitute
Preheat oven to 350� F. Spray a 9-by-5-inch
loaf pan with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, add skim milk and
vinegar. Mix and set aside.
- In a large bowl, put in flour, SPLENDA,
baking powder, and baking soda. Stir in walnuts.
In medium bowl, mix
mashed bananas, sour cream, egg, and milk mixture. Fold in
banana mixture to flour mixture.
Mix gently just to
combine. Evenly spread batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 40 to 50
minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out
- Place loaf pan on a wire rack and let set
for 10 minutes. Take out bread from pan and continue cooling on
- Cut into 8 thick slices.