Banana Honey Muffins
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking time: 15 min
- 1-1/2 - cups bran cereal
- 3/4 - cup Fat Free Half & Half
- 1/2 - cup (1 stick) Light Butter,
- 1/3 - cup honey
- 2 - medium (1 cup) ripe bananas,
- 1 - egg, slightly beaten
- 1-1/4 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1 - Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- Light Butter with
Preheat oven to 375�F.
- Stir together bran cereal and fat free
half & half in large bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Next, you want to stir light butter,
honey, bananas and egg into bran cereal mixture.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt
just until moistened.
- Spoon batter evenly into 12
paper-lined or greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until
- Serve with Light Butter with Canola