Chicken Parmigiana Pizza
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Baking time: 14 min.
- 1 - round (14-ounce) pre-baked
Italian pizza crust
- 1/3 - cup Italian-seasoned dried
- 1 - pound chicken stir-fry meat
- 2 - Tablespoons butter
- 1 - can (15-ounce) pizza sauce
- 1 - cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 - can (2-1/4-ounce) sliced
pitted ripe olives
- 4 - ounces (1 cup) Mozzarella
Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pizza
crust onto large ungreased baking sheet and set aside.
- Place bread crumbs in resealable
plastic food bag and add chicken pieces.
- Tightly seal bag. Turn bag
several times to coat chicken well.
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet,
melt butter until sizzling and add chicken.
- Cook over medium-high heat,
stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is
no longer pink.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust.
- Top with cooked chicken,
mushrooms and black olives. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or
until heated through and cheese is melted.