Santa Fe Pizzas
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 10 min
- 1 - package (8-ounce) (two 6-inch)
pre-baked Italian pizza crusts
- 1/2 - cup refried beans
- 1/4 - cup salsa
- 1/4 - cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 - Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 - ounces (3/4 cup) Monterey Jack
- 1 - cup finely shredded lettuce, if
Preheat oven to 425°F. Place pizza crusts
onto ungreased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine beans and salsa.
- Spread half of mixture over each pizza
- Sprinkle with olives, cilantro and
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese
- Sprinkle with lettuce, if desired.
Alan's Kitchen Tip: To serve 4, use a
10-inch round pre-baked pizza crust, double all the amounts of
topping ingredients. Bake as directed above.
Page 1 of 1