Sweet Onion-Provolone Pizza
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 10 min
- 2 - (12-inch) prepared, prebaked pizza
- 2 - large red or white onions, sliced and
separated into rings
- 1 - Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 - can (15 oz.) Pizza Sauce Flavored
- 6 - slices (8 oz.) provolone cheese,
Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place each pizza crust on a 12-inch pizza
pan or cookie sheet.
- Cook onions in hot oil in large skillet,
covered, over medium heat 5 minutes or until just tender.
- Continue cooking over medium-high heat 5
minutes more or until golden.
- Spread sauce over pizza crusts. Top with
onions and cheese.
- Bake at 450°F, 10 minutes or until
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh oregano, and
serve with salad, if desired.
Page 1 of 1