Southwest Beef Pizza
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 13 min
- 1 - lb. ground beef
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - large (16 oz.) prepared pizza crust
- 1-1/4 - cups mild, thick and chunky salsa
- 1-1/2 - cups (6 oz.) shredded Mexican
cheese blend or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 - can (4 oz.) diced green chiles,
- 2 - medium plum tomatoes, seeded and
- 1/3 - cup thin red onion slivers
- 2 - Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef over
medium heat 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Pour off drippings. Season with 1/4-tsp.
- Place pizza crust on ungreased baking
- Spread salsa over shell. Sprinkle with
half of the cheese.
- Top with beef, chilies, tomatoes, and red
onion. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in oven 11-13 minutes or until
cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro. Cut into 8 wedges
and serve hot.
Page 1 of 1