8 servings (1 piece each)
Prep Time: 25 min
Baking Time: 18 min
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 - package (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza
- 2 - Tablespoons margarine
- 2 - Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 - cup fat free milk
- 1/4 - teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 - teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 - cup Egg Beaters Original (1 cup = 8
- 1-1/2 - cups shredded Monterey Jack
cheese, divided (1-1/2 cups = 6 oz)
- 1/2 - cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 - frozen Turkey Sausage patties, thawed
- 1/4 - cup chopped Canadian bacon
- 1 - can (10 oz) Mild Diced Tomatoes &
Green Chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (1/4 cup =
about 4 green onions)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 15x10-inch
baking pan with cooking spray. Unroll dough onto pan and press to
edge of pan. Spray dough with cooking spray and bake 8 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt margarine in
small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in flour and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Whisk in milk and cook 3 to 5 minutes or
until sauce has thickened.
- Stir in salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Spray 2-cup glass measuring cup with
- Add Egg Beaters and cover with plastic
- Cook in microwave on HIGH 1 minute and
stir with fork.
- Cook an additional 45 seconds, or until
center is set.
- Break cooked Egg Beaters into bite-size
pieces and set aside.
- Assemble pizza by layering sauce, 3/4 cup
cheese, spinach, sausage, bacon, tomatoes, Egg Beaters, green
onions and remaining cheese on partially baked crust.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts and
edge of crust is lightly browned.
Page 1 of 1