Polka Dot Pasta Pizza
8 servings (1 piece each)
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 20 min
- Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces dry small shell macaroni,
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (1 cup = 4
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (26.5 oz each) Spaghetti Sauce
with Italian Sausage
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella
cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
- 30 slices pepperoni (1/2 of 3.5 oz
package = 30 slices)
Preheat oven to 375°?F. Spray 13x9-inch
baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. Cook macaroni
according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Beat eggs lightly in large bowl with wire
- Add Parmesan cheese and pepper and mix
well. Stir in macaroni.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish and cover
with spaghetti sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and top
- Bake 20 minutes, or until mozzarella
cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 8
pieces to serve.
Page 1 of 1