Home | FUN
Trivia Quizzes | Menus |
Tips | Where to Picnic | Contact Us | About
Browse Recipe Categories
Cooking, Picnic, Tailgate, & Backyard Recipes
Time: 5 min.
Time: 10 to 12 min.
prepared pizza crust
- cups (14.5-ounces can) pizza sauce
- tablespoons Dijon mustard
- tablespoon sour cream
- cup (5 ounces) cooked shredded
- cup (3 small) sliced green onions
- tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- cup (4 ounces) shredded
Preheated oven to
pizza sauce over crust.
mustard and sour cream in small bowl.
Add chicken; stir until coated.
chicken mixture, green onions, nuts and cheese over crust.
for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.