Creamy Cheddar-Ham Broccoli Casserole
Makes 8 servings, about 1 cup each
Prep Time: 15 min
Refrigerate Time: 1 hr.
Baking Time: 45 min.
- 2 - cups cubed ham
- 1 - package (10 ounces) frozen
chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 2 - cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 1 - package (6 ounces) seasoned
- 4 - eggs
- 2 - cups milk
- 1/2 - cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 2 - Tablespoon flour
- 2 - teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 - teaspoon dried basil leaves
- Mix ham, broccoli, cheese and
croutons; place in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl
with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add dressing, flour and
seasonings; mix well.
- Pour over ham mixture; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or
Preheat oven to 375įF.
Alanís Kitchen Tip:
- Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes or
until center is set.
Refrigerate cooked, perishable foods as soon as
possible within 2 hours after cooking. Discard food which has been left out at
room temperature for more than 2 hours.