Sausage Potato Casserole
Makes 16 servings, 3/4 cup each
Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 45 min.
- 1 - cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 - cup sour cream
- 1 - medium onion, chopped (about 1
- 1/2 - teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 - bag (1 pound 14 ounces) frozen
shredded hash browns
- 1 - pound smoked sausage, cut into
Preheat oven to 400°F. 13x9-inch
baking dish sprayed lightly with cooking spray
- Mix dressing, sour cream, onions
and salt in large bowl.
- Add potatoes and sausage and mix
- Spoon into baking dish and cover
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until heated