Turkey Divan Breakfast Strata
Makes 12 servings
Prep Time: 30 min.
Baking Time: 65 min.
- 10 to 12 - slices (8 cups) white
sandwich bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 - ounces (2 cups) Mozzarella Cheese,
- 1/2 - pound (1/2 inch thick) slice
deli turkey, cubed
- 1 - medium (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
- 1/3 - cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil,
cut into thin strips
- 1 - (10-ounce) package frozen chopped
broccoli, thawed, drained
- 6 - eggs, beaten
- 3 - cups Half & Half
- 1 - teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 - cup grated Parmesan cheese
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with
no-stick cooking spray.
- Layer with bread cubes, mozzarella
cheese, turkey, onion, sun-dried tomatoes and broccoli.
- Combine eggs, half & half,
mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over turkey
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Bake, uncovered, for 55 to 65 minutes
or until set.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Alan’s Kitchen Tip: To cut
sun-dried tomatoes into thin strips resembling matchsticks, or “julienne”,
first place a few into a stack. Then cut the stack into 1/8-inch strips.
Repeat with remaining sun-dried tomatoes.