Field’s Grits with Cheese
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 45 min.
- 1 - cup grits
- 1/2 - cup milk
- 1 - egg, beaten
- 1/2 - pound Cheddar cheese, coarsely
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly ground black pepper (to
- Tabasco (to taste)
Preheat oven to 375° F. Cook grits
according to he package directions.
- In a mixing bowl, you want to blend
the milk and egg. Next, stir in the grits.
- Add cheese, salt, and Tabasco.
- Pour into a greased 8x8-inch glass
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring once
after the first 30 minutes.