Zucchini, Tomato & Cheese Frittata
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 18 min
- 1/4 - cup milk
- 1 - medium onion, chopped
- 6 - eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 - teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 3 - Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 - teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 - medium zucchini, diagonally sliced 1/4-inch
- 1 - medium tomato, cut into 6 slices
- 2 - ounces (1/2 cup) Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 - Tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, onion, eggs, basil, salt and
- In 10-inch ovenproof skillet, melt butter until sizzling and add
- Cook over medium heat for to 3 minutes or until garlic is tender.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until egg mixture is partially set.
Remove from oven.
- Arrange zucchini slices in circle on top of egg mixture. Place
tomato slices on top of zucchini.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Continue baking for 10 to 14 minutes or until cheese is melted and
eggs are set.
1 of 1