Florentine Ham and Egg Breakfast
Prep Time: 25 min.
- 2 - frozen Southern Style Biscuits (from
- 2 - slices (1 ounces each) Canadian-style bacon
- 1/4 - cup plain
yogurt (from 8-ounces container)
- 1 - Tablespoon light
- 1/2 - teaspoon
- 2 -
- 1/2 - cup fresh baby
Bake biscuits as directed on bag.
1) In skillet, lightly brown Canadian
bacon. Keep warm over low heat.
2) In small microwavable bowl, mix yogurt,
mayonnaise and mustard.
3) Microwave uncovered on High 20 to 40 seconds or
until warm; stir.
4) Split warm biscuits; spread 1 tablespoon yogurt
mixture on bottom half of each biscuit.
5) Top each with half of the spinach and 1 bacon
6) With slotted spoon, remove poached eggs from
cooking water; place over bacon.
7) Top each with half of remaining yogurt mixture.
8) Cover with top halves of biscuits.