Two Cheese & Ham Skillet Brunch
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 1 hr.
Cooling Time: 10 min.
- 8 ounces package refrigerated
- 20 ounces package Skillets - Ham
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack or Mozzarella
Cheese, grated or cubed
- 3 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 350°.
- Separate the crescent rolls into 8
triangles. Use as many as necessary to cover the bottom and sides
of a 3-quart casserole. Press edges together to seal.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ham,
two cheeses, pepper and lightly beaten eggs, making sure that the
egg mixture coats the ingredients.
- Spoon into pan. Cut the remaining
crescent rolls into cut strips and randomly layer over the top. Do
not cover the entire top.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- If dough top and sides brown too
quickly, cut heat back to 325° and bake until set. Let stand 10
minutes before serving.
Alan’s Kitchen Tip: Refrigerated
pie crusts may be substituted for the crescent rolls with cheddar
cheese substituted for the Monterey or Mozzarella cheese.